Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I learn to be strong.

Words of wisdom come to my ears, telling me what I know in my heart but never wanted to hear. With the truth finally said and out in the open for me to plainly see. I wonder why I can love so deeply but never had that love returned back to me. I confessed the feelings that I held inside for so long. But with his soft-hearted rejection, I realize I have to be strong.

With tears that want to flow from my eyes, I feel that my heart, along with my composure, slowly dies. While this dramatic side is showing through with my ability to question and reason. I think I may have found something in me that I can believe in.

Love hurts. That's what they all say. But I will love again when all this pain and sorrow goes away. So I sit and think of all the things and I realize that nothing very important has been lost.Instead, a learning experience has come from all this. I've learned that hardly anything is more important than my happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment