Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm hoping you'll understand.

I remember how you held me, in your arms so tight. How you'd sweet talk me, over the phone at night. I remember when i saw you, for the very first time. You said hello, and oh how i wanted you to be mine. I remember how i was all yours, as you liked to say, now i just wonder. Why did it go away?

I remember the happiest that you brought with every hug a kiss, that is the something that i will mostly miss. I remember now that your happy, happy with your friends. Though im not because im not happy unless we're together.

I remember when i messed up, cause i couldn't see. My heart broke when i lost you, when you were falling in love with me. I remember everything you did, everything you do, the truth is i remember you. I miss you and i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment