Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Moment made my day.

Do i have to get out of bed? I don't mind college. Really i don't. But i don't want to go today, not for college at least. All i want to do is see you. You were on my mind all weekend long. I guess I'll say it, as long as it's true. Everything i did reminded me of you.

I looked up at your face. Your eyes sad, but your lips in a slight smile. it looked like you wanted me to say something, or braced for laughter. I wrap my arms around your neck, but I forgot my backpack was on. There was nowhere else for your hands to go but my shoulders. We rocked slightly, never wanting to let go. But unfortunately this moment must end.

We break apart from each other, after what seemed like 5 minutes. The face you gave me, I can't explain it. Your eyes filled with emotion and love, perhaps? Your newly straight, white teeth gleamed at me. From under your soft lips. Just thinking about that moment, gives me butterflies that never disperse. You sigh a nice sigh, and i just smile and back away. That moment made my day. But now I can't get you out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment