Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Good-bye now.

With out you to complete me, with out you to go on. Life feels to me, like the saddest sung song. Days go by with out you, yet nothings getting easy. Everyone says it will, but that feels so out of reach. Every single night when I lay my head to sleep, I pray to God ill wake up to you lying next to me. Is this all a dream? I can’t believe its true. Do I have to live my life without the presence of you? What happen to the good memories that were supposed to keep us tight? What happen to the kiss you gave me before you said good night? Maybe that kiss now, belongs to someone else. Maybe you kiss no one and just lay there by yourself. However you live your life now, it was your choice to go on. You put yourself out there and left me all alone. I never saw this coming. Is it easy for you? As I sit here thinking now, what else could I do? Here’s my chance to be single to do all I wanted to, but nothing feels the same. All I have now is my new life without you. And I hope this makes you happy, even if I’m not. You only have one life to live and you have to live it how you want. I always thought we’d be together, despite of our rough times. I surely thought forever, I’d always call you mine. But you don’t belong to me now. You belong to the world. I hope you find all your looking for, that you didn’t find in this boy. I have a lot of love for you, although it didn’t seem to show. Maybe if we talked about it, you wouldn’t have to go. Ill always wonder what would have happened, had we both tried a little more. But I can’t think of that now, that’s not what memories are for. I’ll think of the good times and how you always made me smile. And even though it wasn’t enough for you, those are memories of mine. I’ll look at all the photos of us and remember how things used to be. I just hope that you are happy as I was, even if it does means without me. I know ill always think of you, in the forever time to come. Life will be a different place, where you and I aren’t one. So I’ll just say good-bye now, which is all that’s left to say. I really do hope you’re happy, since you wanted it this way. Thanks for everythings.

No comments:

Post a Comment