Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm scared.

My heart saw this vision of love in a girl. She's now left my head in such a real whirl. I surely must admit that I simply gave in. She's got me going crazy and I just cannot win. I just can't lose her face from out my mind. A vision sweet and cute, she's one of a kind. Oh the joy my heart feels such love for her. She's surely shook me up and gave me a stir.

She only gave me a short sweet simple smile. Yet it sent me soaring high just a brief while. My heart and head are left in fast crazy spin. Thought of loving her running through within.

Whether shot by an arrow charmed by a smile. Either way it's like heaven to my heart a while. I think i'm in love.

2 comments:

  1. with who encik razzy ? hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love is awesome but its hurting and tiring..
    fight for her mr razzy iqram razak.. since u were charmed by her smile ;)

    ReplyDelete