Thursday, December 10, 2009

That I've found.

You're the reason why I smile, sometimes why I cry. Happy tears, of joy, not fear. When you're not around, my smile fades to a frown. With you comes the sunshine, I'm smiling all the time.

Just happy that you're here with those dimples that you wear. Damn. I see you and my heart starts to pound around your finger, you've got me wrapped, wound. Your loving is prime and I mean ALL the time.

So let's get this clear. I see you, and that smile appears. You've met your match, now how does that sound? You've got me going in circles, around and around. I just smile, all the while feeling high. So keep me, hold me near. Then I bet you my smile will reappear.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, who's that lucky girl you're talking about eh? :) Your writings are beautiful, i like that :D

    ReplyDelete